The ECP Therapy App for both iOS and Android is designed to provide patients, physicians and ECP therapists with the information necessary for optimal ECP therapeutic care. ECP Therapy is a non-invasive and outpatient treatment cleared by the U.S. FDA for the treatment of refractory angina in the US, and is also used in other parts of the world for ischemic diseases, such as congestive heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, cardiogenic shock, peripheral vascular disease, erectile dysfunction, diabetes, cerebrovascular disease and renal disease. This newly redesigned app features:
- Patients can access information about the therapy, view videos showing the therapy systems in operation, and learn from former patients sharing their firsthand experience on how ECP Therapy reduced or eliminated symptoms while improving their quality of life.
- Summaries of selected publications from peer-reviewed medical journals as well as a bibliography for ECP Therapy at your fingertips
- Physicians can obtain the latest information in patient selection and treatment guidelines to ensure patient safety and satisfaction.
- Therapists can conveniently access treatment information and guidance in the practice and the art of treating various patients with the ECP therapy.
- The easy-to-use locator provides patients and physicians with locations of ECP treatment centers closest to their home or office.
- Contents in the app can be shared easily on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
Click on one of the icons below depending on your mobile operating system will take you to the app on Apple Store or Google Play: